2010
Saturday, 2 October 2010
It's the year 2010.

Soon, it'll be 2011, 2012, 2013, etc. Time flies; it's true. I can't help but find how cheesy that line is. Before I actually realized how it greatly affects my life. Just the thought of another new year, is both exciting yet saddening.

EXCITING?
Ans: Yes. In what way? Well, it'll be a total different atmosphere :). I'm not saying that I hate the current one. 'Gives me a sense of excitement in venturing to that new atmosphere that might/might not change my school life. For one, O-Levels. Next year babe. Mom save me :|
SADDENING?
Ans: Yeah... I'll definitely miss the times that I've had with my peers & my family... Yes, I'll still be sticking with them but... it'll be... different, you know? People tend to change. And when they do, it will most definitely affect those around them too. Orrr something along those lines.
OKAY. Basically, HALLOOO >

-- Sven

@ 03:57