Hallo.
Sunday, 24 October 2010

ELLO'.

Currently 2 pm here; a Monday. 

Now you must be wondering of why the hell am I not in school. Simple. I fell ill. Not only that, I'm not emotionally at peace right now. I miss him so bloody much... I thought I could at least survive for 4 days. Well too bad for it's the second day now and I feel like a week had just passed. 

Crud. There's been times when I simply couldn't take it and ending up breaking down. I miss his voice... *sigh*. Every single day, I pray for his safety there. Every single day, I pray that I could see him soon. But, in the end, he's definitely worth waiting for :) 


RIGHT. Enough of that. 

My stomach is growling; I have no appetite and I am realll grouchy today. Hurmph :| I hope you guys are doing a better job/having a better day there. FORGET ABOUT THE WORLD FOR ONCE..... I don't even know why I just typed that. Random, I guess. Haha, alright, I'll be going now. I'll update soon. Byebye :)


@ 23:02